Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mini Monsters Centerpiece

The other day I decided to get out my Mini Monsters Cartridge and see what I could make. What fun! I used all scraps with the exception of one sheet of purple. I did use it later on a another monster so I think that counts as using all scraps. My son's birthday is at the end of October and he always wants a Halloween party. I'm thinking we could have a monster mash theme party this year. He did really like the centerpiece so maybe it won't be so hard for me to talk him into it. I just love this cartridge.



2 comments:

Sonya said...

You need to submit this to the Chirp!! It's darling!

Anonymous said...

I agree - great project! Love the colors and the shadow outlines make the characters really pop. Great idea for a Halloween centerpiece!