Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Strut-Your-Cuts Challenge

So I've been needing a kick in the butt to use some of these cartridges I have. I came across a really cool challenge over at Scrappy Go Lucky. She's choosing 5 cartridges per week for us to challenge ourselves with. Of the 5 chosen I only have one, I know shocker, so I decided to make a layout using the baseball cuts from Sports Mania. I've had that cartride for about a year and it still had the little sticker over the cartridge part. Translation- it's never been used. What I discovered is there are lots of really fun things on this cartridge.

Here is the blog address if you want to participate.
http://blog.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/

Sorry, I still have no idea how to link my blog to hers so you can just click the name and go there.

2 comments:

BethanyR said...

Neat Layout. I like how you made the baseball player with his team colors. Sports Mania is a great cart for sports layouts.

Tracey said...

Great layout....Sports mania is a great cart:)